Planning an event is an involved process, especially the larger the event. Our years of experience catering events in Portland have taught us that the success or failure of an event often depends heavily on the strength of the vendors chosen to serve at that event. Based on that, here is a list of incredible businesses we consider Portland’s best event vendors:
- Bella Bloom Florals: flowers as unique as your wedding day.
- Arranged For You Floral Events: creative design and local flowers.
- The Blooming Bride: making your visions a reality.
- Powers Photography Studios: the Northwest’s premier photography studio.
- Grupp & Rose Photography: storytelling and journalistic approach.
- FotoVitae: timeless imagery with a photojournalistic style.
- Nevaeh Films: Capturing the real life emotions of the moment.
- Steady State Studios: experience and passion to handle your project in a way that it stands out.
- Luxe Event Productions: wedding planning that listens, executes, anticipates, and delivers.
- Bridal Bliss: extraordinary events, flawless execution.
- Barclay Events: family-owned event rentals, design, and production.
- Something Borrowed: grabbing hold of rich history and bringing it forward into the present in vintage rentals.
- Ainsworth House & Gardens: gorgeous, all-inclusive packages for the perfect outdoor wedding.
- Castaway Portland: A beautiful, original event space in the Pearl District.
- Pure Space: blank canvas, clean slate, pure space.
- Bust A Move DJ Service: the Northwest’s #1 DJ and entertainment service.
- Noteworthy DJ’s: non-cheesy, top-of-the-line DJ service.
- Stumptown DJ’s: professional, affordable, flexible, simple, fun.
- Rent The Loo: Luxury mobile restrooms for rent.
We have enjoyed working with some of Portland’s best event vendors, and if you have a need outside of what’s listed here, we would be happy to connect you with one of the many professionals we’ve had the pleasure of connecting with!